Best Spray Guns for Plasti Dip 2020 – Top Picks & Reviews
Are you looking for a coating solution that enhances your home and provides good coverage? Then you’re probably on the lookout for a spray gun that works with Plasti Dip. There are so many different spray guns available for Plasti Dip you will most likely be spoilt for choice which means you might need a little help deciding the best option to choose. We’ve created this in-depth list of the best spray guns for Plasti Dip in order to narrow down your choices and help you on your way to getting the perfect spray gun. After using many Spray Gun for Plasti Dip reviews we have been able to make a decision on one that will suit your needs the best. There’s no need to worry anymore as we have got it in control! Our buyer’s guide will also help you to think about things to consider before buying your spray gun and tips we think are important.
Our Favorite Picks of 2020
|Best Overall||DYC DipSprayer||
|Best Value||Plasti Dip Rim Sprayer Kit||
|Earlex HV3500 Spray Gun||
4 Best Spray Guns for Plasti Dip
1. DYC DipSprayer Spray Gun – Best Overall
2. Wagner Plasti Dip Sprayer
One of the main purposes of using a spray paint for Plasti Dip is to get a professional quality finish on objects that otherwise you would have to hire a highly skilled professional. The Wagner 0529031 is a portable system which can help to apply various coatings to all your different Plasti Dip, this model comes with an X-Boost turbine which allows to over an 8 x 10 ft surface in under 5 minutes and sprays around 3 times faster than the average spray can. The specialized iSpray nozzle ensures that you can have all different adjusted sprays with anything from narrow to wide and horizontal to vertical patterns. It’s affordable too which means that for a lower cost you can get a quality product and something that can work with a lot of different materials, so even if you plan on using it for Plasti Dip then need it for some other material such as wood, it is possible to use the same spray can! However, it does require a regular clean and it isn’t easy to take apart. The multiple components are great for painting but when it comes to cleaning the model, it’s not the best. It lacks a self-cleaning mechanism and helps you along the cleaning process.
3. Plasti Dip Rim Sprayer Kit – Best Value
If anyone who is on a budget is wanting to find the perfect Plastic Dip spray can then the Plasti Dip Rim Kit 09203 will definitely be the kit for you. It is not only affordable, but it is a lot less expensive than most other spray cans that are suitable for Plasti Dip. This kit is especially perfect for anyone who is starting out in the spray painting industry or wants to do a few jobs around their home. The kit comes with 4 cans of Plasti Dip spray, 2 cans of Glossifier Plasti Dip spray and a trigger spray tool. The spray tool is ideal because it ensures that the paint doesn’t get stuck in the can and that it applies well to the area you’re spraying. However, because it is so cheap there are always downfalls (which is unfortunate!), this kit is only for beginners and it is ideal for those who are starting out, if you’re looking at starting your own business or need something a little more upmarket then this isn’t what you should go for. It also lacks that professional feel and does feel as though you’re using a child’s play toy because of the lightweight and flexible feel.
4. Earlex HV3500 Spray Gun for Plasti-Dip
Despite being made with the user in mind, this spray station by Earlex (HV3500) lacks everything that all of our top 3 have. It has an unusually small container to hold paint which means that if you are completing a big surface area then you may have to fill it up a few times (which is very time-consuming!) and the adjustable pressure control only has 3 features. It does, however, have an angled pick-up tube which makes it possible to spray downwards or overhead showing you can have a clean finish. Yet overall, this product just doesn’t live up to the brand’s name or the price it retails for. The mobility of the spray station is very hard because it is heavy and hard to maneuver, as well as this, you may find it difficult to get in hard to reach areas because the pipe from the station to the nozzle isn’t very long.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Spray Can for Plasti Dip
Before jumping in and purchasing your new spray can on the grounds of customer reviews (despite those being very important!) we would suggest that you consider a few different aspects of what makes a good spray can and how you can know you’re getting something good quality for the money you’re paying.
- Pressure Control – if your spray can or kit comes with an adjustable pressure control for the spraying of paint then you’re definitely in for a good quality product. Changing up the pressure will allow you to get right up close and personal with your surface area to ensure it is all covered!
- Container Size – this is mostly about saving yourself time whenever you’re spray painting, the smaller the container size, the more times you will have to fill it up with paint. Thus meaning that you’re wasting time. The better spray cans will have a bigger container or volume which means you can really utilize your time properly.
- Mobility – this is possibly the most important aspect as you need your spray can or kit to be portable and easy to use. Whatever you’re doing whether that’s painting your car or outdoors somewhere, then you’re going to want to move the spray can about as much as possible to get into all the cracks and small areas. A big and bulky spray can or station isn’t going to allow you to do this.
In conclusion, from past customer reviews of spray guns for Plastic Dip and our knowledge, we would suggest that the DYC DipSprayer System, it has all of the good qualities a spray gun should have and it allows any user to get right into the hard work. It’s one of the most affordable and ideal spray guns on the market right now and it’s definitely suitable for everyone no matter what your experience is.
We hope you have enjoyed learning all about the best types of spray guns for Plasti Dip and that if you’re considering buying yourself one that you are now at a better stage in your journey.
More paint sprayer pages:
- Our Top 5 Cheap Paint Sprayer Picks
- See our favorite Graco Paint Sprayer models here
- 10 Things You Must Know Before Buying a Latex Paint Sprayer