Thousands of people visit HealthyHandyman each month. Our main goal is to provide them with research-based posts that quickly answer their question(s). – We hope you can help!
While we’re open to guest posts on topics such as tools, home improvement, etc., we are very strict in terms of what gets through and what doesn’t.
If you’d like to contribute – either once or regularly – feel free to send us a message below, and one of our editors will be in touch with you.
In your first email to us
- Briefly introduce yourself, what are you looking for, and are you working for a company?
- 3 topic ideas/suggestions
- Previous work examples
.. If we approve you, and we agree on a topic we can start looking into the actual guest post:
Guest Post Guidelines (How To Submit a Guest Post)
- Word count: min. 800 words
- Topics: Tools, Workshop, Home improvement, DIY
- Grammar: Superb English, no mistakes, formatted grammatically correct, etc.
- File format: .docx (word)
- Link guidelines: We don’t accept obvious SEO articles where the only intention is to link to your website. We reserve the right to edit the articles. We analyze the websites before we link to them, and reserve the right to remove/reject links. Please link out to other authoritative websites if they should be credited for something in your article (case studies, statistics, etc.).
Topics we cover:
- Home improvement
- Power & Hand Tools
- DIY (how to do almost anything)
- Handyman tips & tricks
- Product reviews
- Heating & plumbing
- Electricians equipment
- Garage (auto repair & equipment)
We’ve published guest posts by quite a few authoritative sources on the internet. However, we’re still looking for talented guest bloggers. So, feel free to submit a guest post application if you’ve got what it takes!
CONTACT US THROUGH THIS FORM!